How was your week? I feel like the days are ever-so-slowly getting longer, and I like it!! It’s been quite warm here (like 12C in the morning!) but I think we might be in for one more cool spell. Now we just need the rain to stop! 🙂
Here’s a few snippets we found interesting during the week.
- We’ve finished Week 2 of our Competition Training for Adults course, and we’ve been having a lot of fun! We’re in a great, supportive group, and it’s making us want to train and try harder!!!
- Is it bad that the only reason I want to own a cast-iron skillet is so that I can make stuff like this and this?
- We love eating breakfast for dinner. I think this would hit the spot!
- I know we have a significant sweet tooth, but these look pretty great (and I don’t think they would be overly sweet!)
- Almost one year ago to the day, we picked up Eddie, our rental Sprinter Van, and set off for a 3-month #vanlife adventure. We loved it so much that we decided to purchase (and reno!) our own, with the intention of returning to this lifestyle at some point. Vanlife is a good life 🙂
- We have been designing our Sprinter Van since we returned from our trip last year. Some interesting tips on how to make our van a fully-wired mobile office!
- I think it’s safe to say that these 15 quotes should be the de facto on how we treat our neighbours. Sometimes I need to read these more often!
- We loved the TV show Parks and Rec. Andy, dear, Andy 🙂