We’re heading into the last week of June, and the weather has been classic June-uary weather – cool and rainy. We’re definitely ready for some sun! Jonty has been progressing on the van-floor. He’s in the process of laying down all four layers down and he will be an extremely happy guy when that part is all finished. I don’t think either of us realized how big of an engineering feat this floor was going to be. But, man, it’s going to be awesome when it’s finished 🙂
Here’s a few things that caught our eye online during the week of 25.June.2016.
- Please don’t do this, or climb with someone who does. Unbelayvable!
- When the weather is good, climbing in the gym isn’t on everyone’s radar. But sometimes you still gotta train. Here’s 8 ways to train outdoors for climbing.
- BC blueberries, cherries and strawberries are hitting the fruit stands. I will never turn down a good crisp / crumble / whatever you want to call it! I definitely like the idea of a gingersnap crust.
- I’ve heard of (but never made) beer-butt chicken, but this beer-butt cabbage is a new one! I’m intrigued 🙂
- Yes, to these Peanut Buster Parfait bars, or as my Grandma tends to call them – Peanut Buster Buffets! Ah, classic Grandma-isms 🙂
- Cycling through Cuba looks fantastic! One day 🙂
- Is this the summer you’re going to start cycling more? Go for it! Here are some things to think about when purchasing your first bike.
- 13 Strange Canadian Laws. Okay, my Halifax relatives – can you confirm #7?
- Are you planning on visiting BC this summer? Here are 9 ways to enjoy a crowd-less BC summer. Although I’d argue that the timing of #2 might be a little tight…
- The UK is out of the EU, and it was such a close result – only 51.9% voted to leave! I feel like a big decision like that should require more than a 51% majority…