Well, this week was Heater Week for the sprinter conversion! Welding a mount for the expansion tank to go under the hood, plumbing in one of the heat exchangers, attaching to the in-floor heating, and getting the mount ready for the diesel heater. If you don’t understand a word of what I’m saying, no fear, we’ve got pictures to the rescue! This was Jonty’s view for most of the week. It’s a good thing we have a 4×4 – definitely makes it easier to get under the van!
Here’s what caught our eye online during the week of 23.July.2016.
- Start your kids off young! Little ones crushing it on the rock 🙂
- I love salads. And when they look like this? How can you not want this in front of you immediately!
- And I love bowl foods. I’m pretty sure I could live off this salmon souvlaki bowl for quite some time, and never get tired of it.
- These flatbreads would fit perfectly into our weekend hummus spread.
- Is anyone coming to visit Vancouver this summer? If so, the new bike-share program has officially started! We think cycling is a great way to see the sites of the city, so definitely check it out 🙂
- I just finished reading When Breath Becomes Air. Have you simultaneously wanted to read a book because you knew it would affect you, and not wanted to read a book because you knew it would affect you? This was that book. After reading the first sentence, I knew I would most likely be crying by the end of it. I was not wrong. The next morning, Jonty asked if it was a book about a puppy dog, because it is also likely I will cry about a book involving a dog, but it wasn’t. This memoir was beautifully written and heart-breakingly sad. I loved it. You should read it.
- Would you ever take a cruise-ship adventure on a cargo ship?
- Have you seen more people wandering around town, their eyes glued to their phone screen? Someone should start tracking this, and see how many people are injured as a direct result of playing Pokemon-Go. Perhaps Darwinism will prevail?