If you’re in Canada, Happy Victoria Day long weekend! The weather is not supposed to be that great this weekend, but we’ve got plans to work on the van, a few projects at the indoor climbing gym (if the weather is really bad), and tasty food to make!
Here’s a few online snippets that caught our eye during the week of 21.May.2016.
- FAQ’s for the non-climbers.
- Body-weight exercises that don’t require a gym or equipment. Even if you’re not a rock climber, I think some of these would make a great circuit for general strength/fitness.
- Salted Peanut Butter and Molasses Ice Cream. Simple, vegan, simple!
- This salad! I seem to be on a Vietnamese kick at the moment…
- I love baking bread. This one is making me swoon!
- How to make caramel without having to melt the sugar! Interesting…
- This long weekend is supposed to be on the cool side. Pretty sure this dish would be a welcome addition to any evening!
- The newest Canadian astronaut has quite the degree trilogy!
- If you like lightning storms, you only have to travel to one country to hit 5 of the top 10 places!
- Reminiscing about Expo 86 – We came out from Saskatchewan during the summer of 86, to visit. I was only 7, but I do remember bits and pieces of it – the sky train was new back then! It’s hard to believe it was 30 years ago!