My little baby cousin is getting married today! Well, I guess not so little anymore 🙂 Happy Wedding Day, K and J – we are celebrating with you in spirit.
And on the van side, it should be reaching southern California soon, and then a few more days up the Pacific West Coast. I think it’s still on schedule for the beginning of April!
Onto the online news – here are a few snippets that caught our eye during the week.
- This teenager is a climbing force to be reckoned with! When someone is so good, at such a young age, I often wonder how far they can push the limits of a sport.
- What kind of brownie fan are you? I’m definitely in the fudgy-chewy camp.
- Looking at these layers brings an instant smile to my face.
- If you happen to make our Hot-Cross Cinnamon Buns for Easter breakfast, perhaps you can balance that out with this Roasted Carrot Hummus for an afternoon snack 🙂
- This solar-powered USB charger looks pretty slick.
- Has anyone embraced the Adult Colouring fad? I’m drawn to it! (Yes, pun fully intended 😉 )
- We did the daily commute when we lived in the UK. We made a conscious decision to never have to do that again, and we haven’t! Vancouver may be the most traffic-congested city in the country, but we can cycle to work in 20 minutes and walk in under an hour. Beats sitting in a car for 2 hours a day!
- Does anybody have the urge to travel? I think winter in Lofoten and spring in Japan look pretty amazing (although the cherry blossoms in Vancouver are not too shabby, either)