How was your week? It’s hard to believe we’re halfway through January already! Even though it’s been raining for most of the week, the days are starting to feel just a little bit brighter for a little bit longer.
Here’s a few snippets we’ve found interesting throughout the week!
- We’ve signed up for a Competition Training for Adults course! We’re pretty excited to train with other people and have a coach!
- We’re finishing up our Performance Phase, and celebrated our successes with this.
- 2016 is the Year of the Pulse! This and this and this look like good places to start!
- It’s no secret (or at least, it won’t be anymore) that we like a good local craft beer spot. The Callister Brewing / Real Cask guys are one of our favourites, but we’ll be excited to see R&B expanding next month!
- Feel the need to start moving your body more? Take a cue from this guy!
- We’re anxiously waiting the arrival of this. The build is finally in progress!!!
- Just finished reading this. It’s a nice quick read (sometimes, you just need humour and short chapters at night)
- Canada is sliding… Big time!
- How does your week look? I think we organize our climbing sessions based around this idea!
- I chopped my hair again.