So the big news of the week? Our van arrived!!! After almost a year of waiting and saving and planning and dreaming (and nearly 3 weeks of tracking its progress across the oceans), our Sprinter shell has arrived! We figured it was only fitting to wear our #VanLife t-shirts, when we finally picked it up. Let the hard work begin 🙂
Here’s a snippet of what caught our eye online during the week.
- Just in case you can already do pinky front levers and feel like you need to make your training routine harder, here’s a few exercises to try 😮
- Here’s a great podcast with Neil Gresham, a UK-based climber/trainer, talking about training ideas for the 5.11 / 5.12 climber.
- Another technique to add to my practice circuit – how to improve your heel hooks!
- 8 Beautiful climbing photos, most of which still make my hands sweat instantly…
- I know it’s basically just another salad recipe, but these deconstructed spring roll bowls look refreshing and tasty!
- Does anyone else crave oatmeal after looking at this picture?
- These scones look fantastic (and they’re good for those wanting/needing vegan/gluten-free options).
- Apparently these are the 5 most popular “magical” recipes on the internet (needing only 2 or 3 ingredients to make them). I’ve only ever heard of the first one (and tried them!). I’ve never heard of 2-Ingredient Ice Cream Bread!
- Never wash your work-out clothes again?
- 10 amazing camping spots in Canada. Nothing in BC made the list, so I guess it means we’ll have some place to travel to, once the van is finished 🙂
- Our Prime Minister talks about Quantum Computers with ease 🙂