Over the last few weeks, we’ve started to see the cherry blossoms come out (sorry, for anyone buried under a pile of snow…). The few days of sun earlier in the week helped these guys along.
Here are a few snippets that caught our eye during the week.
- Four inspiring climbs (Canada made the list!)
- Paige Claassen was in Squamish a few years ago, and we saw her warm up on something we had projected a few years prior. Even for the pro’s, the mental struggle is often as hard as the physical struggle!
- I love the colours of this spaghetti squash burrito bowl.
- I’m down with these comfort foods!
- A little something to nibble on after a workout?
- If you’re more of a morning person, perhaps these or these would be a good Valentine’s Day treat! But definitely this for dessert 🙂
- This feels so relevant to us at the moment. “Now” can feel scary, but “regret” can feel worse.
- 13 feet since 2007. This is just so bizarre!
- We have been planning the van for many months now, and #3 has already been in the back of our minds. Anyone have any cardboard boxes they want rid of?!
- Labrador lovers will not be surprised by this. I was kind of hoping the 4 words would have been “Bacon, Bones, Walkies and Bacon” 🙂