See that picture above? That’s our diesel tank. Not attached to our van. Are you concerned? Jonty had slight reservations, largely around what do you do if you break a part connected to the tank? Not to worry, though, it was a happy ending! The fuel tank was dropped down (with minimal diesel spilling), the sending system removed and an appropriate additional fuel line added so that we can use the diesel fuel to run the heating system, of which the in-floor heating is part of! After the modifications, the fuel tank was successfully hoisted back up and attached back into its rightful place under the van. And, most importantly, we both sighed a bit of relief when the van started again and we made it home with no problems 🙂
Here’s a few snippets that caught our eye online during the week of 09.July.2016.
- How many of these desserts did you make at summer camp? They missed out hand-pies!
- Is your olive oil really olive oil? Probably not.
- I’m all for small-batch and single-serving food, especially desserts. Does anybody fancy a single-serving cupcake?! Yum.
- These Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies look so good! Raspberry and chocolate are always a great combination.
- Do you ever wonder what (and how?) the Tour de France guys eat on those epic cycling days? Now you know!
- I think stem cells and 3D printing are going to advance our next generation. What a wonderful use of technology!
- I’m turning 37 in a few weeks. The top 37 things you will regret when you’re old. I’m working on many of these as we speak!
- These 80-year-old runners are still doing marathons together. What a wonderful, active relationship to strive for!