Hope everyone has had a great week! The West Coast weather is supposed to be good this weekend, so our plan is to get one good day of training inside, and then one fun day outside! We had so much fun in our climbing competition last weekend, that we’ve decided to sign up for another one next weekend. Hmm, do I see a trend happening here? This competition is at the new climbing gym in Squamish; we’ve not been to it before so, if nothing else, we get to climb at a new facility 🙂
Here’s a few online snippets that caught our eye during the week.
- A great article on climbing outside of your comfort zone.
- A quick podcast on Finger Strength Training.
- I have an old shoulder injury that makes itself know every so often. These suspension training exercises are a great way to improve your shoulder and core strength and stability!
- The thought of eating these tacos is making me super hungry (at 8:00 in the morning…)
- This Veggie Muffuletta is one good-looking sandwich!
- Green Kitchen Stories always make plants look so darned tasty. This roasted cauliflower salad is no exception.
- Oh my word, the homemade candy-bar dreams are made of!
- Have you Canadians ever taken Cold-FX and wondered if it really worked? We have some sitting in our medicine cabinet. Turns out it probably doesn’t.
- We’re in spring-cleaning mode and have been de-cluttering the apartment. The more stuff we get rid of, the more I feel like my favourite things aren’t things anymore, they’re experiences!
- I’m married to a Brit, so perhaps I’m biased… 10 Things Britain Does Better than America. Discuss. 🙂
- Are you looking for your next book to read? Something from The Best Books from the 21st Century should catch your eye.