How was your week? My mid-week was a bit bumpy but, in the end, I made it to Arizona for a re-certification course. Then we’re on vacation!
Here were a few snippets online that caught our eye during our week.
- I think this would be fantastic with our homemade red curry paste.
- You had me at peanuts!
- Kabocha biscuits (vegan & gluten-free)? Count me in!
- The spectrum of sponge cakes! Jonty might be in heaven 🙂
- I like my bike, but maybe not this much…
- I grew up in Estevan, Saskatchewan, and even though we’ve lived in Vancouver for nearly 13 years, a part of me will always be a “Prairie Girl”. 17 Signs You’re From Saskatchewan? Especially #1, 6, 7, 12, 15 and 16 🙂
- NFL Bad Lip Reading 2016 – these always crack us up 🙂
- How is your posture? If you sit at a desk for most of the day, like we do, I know that our backs suffer. Here’s a few tips and exercises to improve your posture (#2 and #3 should be doable right away!).