Happy June, happy weekend! Here’s what caught our eye online in the world of climbing, eating, cycling and repeating. Saturday Snippets for 03.June.2017.
On Climbing, Eating, Cycling and Repeating:
- We’re changing up our climbing training approach, and we’re both pretty excited for the change! I think it’s going to let us climb more, which is kind of the point, right?
- I love pie. What’s your horoscope pie sign? Apparently I’m a Coconut Cream Pie. I don’t know if I’ve ever had a slice of that before! Perhaps I’ll have to give it a whirl 🙂
- Healthy “almost-a-snickers” bites. These are right up our alley!
- Everything seems to be unfair for this guy. :/
- We love a good cup of coffee. How about when you’re camping?
- 17 of the most beautiful day hikes around the world. If you’re close to any of these – get outside and explore!
On Moby News (aka Sprinter van conversion):
Well, it’s truth time – is Moby back in our possession??
Desperate times call for desperate measures: Jonty hates speaking on the phone. And this past week, he’s been on the phone with the dealership on an almost-daily basis, hounding them to firm up a date. Someone was not a happy camper. Actually, neither of us have been happy campers or satisfied customers with this whole process.
So, we were promised that it would be back in our possession on Monday. Definitely Monday. Well, probably Monday afternoon. Yup, definitely by end of day on Monday. :/
Let’s hope we have something more exciting to share with you next week!
Pictures from the week of 03.June.2017:
Last week we had fantastic weather – warm temperatures and blue skies – and we tried to make the most of it. We climbed at Sully’s Hangout (a North Shore local crag in Lynn Canyon) and another one up near Porteau Cove (heading up towards Squamish). We also managed to get in a few great cycles around town, before the rain came. All in all, we tried to make the most of not having Moby to work on 🙂